Prepare your listing for a real estate photo shoot
1. All cars need to be in the garage with the doors closed. No parked cars in front of the house.
2. Remove trash cans, garden tools, garden hoses and sprinklers from view.
3. Sweep the driveways, patios and sidewalks.
4. Put deck/patio umbrellas up in season and remove barbecue covers.
5. All window blinds set to the same height, usually half mast displays the views best.
6. Mow the lawn, clean up any yard debris, store mower out of sight.
7. Pool equipment out of the pool and out of sight.
8. Bushes and trees trimmed to show a clear view of the house.
9. Enhance curb appeal with a front door wreath, pots of greenery or fresh flowers.
10. ALL interior lights on. Replace non-working light bulbs.
11. Clear off counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, removing tissue boxes, soap containers, and paper towels.
12. A bowl of apples, oranges, lemons or limes add a nice touch of color to a kitchen counter.
13. Turn on fireplace in season if possible.
14. Remove notes, pictures, and magnets from the refrigerator.
15. Turn off ceiling fans and televisions.
16. Put away any evidence of “work” including buckets, trash cans, vacuum cleaners, sponges, soap bottles, and cleaning cloths.
17. Remove newspapers and stacks of magazines.
18. Windows and mirrors cleaned and streak free.
19. Carpets vacuumed, wood floors polished.
20. Beds freshly made and freshly folded towels in bathrooms.
21. Declutter and depersonalize so your buyer can imagine living in their new home!